This workshop is only for people holding tickets for the Beginners Workshop . No exceptions.
Centennial Hall / 100 Auburn Avenue, Atlanta 30303
Registration and Schedule:
9:30 a.m. Registration begins
10:00 a.m. Conference starts
11:30 a.m. Catering lunch set up
2 p.m. Conclusion of conference
Food & Beverage:
Coffee, Orange Juice and Water
Boxed lunches – turkey, ham, roast beef and veggie
Includes bag of chips, cookie and soft drink or water
Must have Laptop and WordPress.com account set up
- The workshop is hands-on. Bring a laptop computer that can logon to a wireless network.
- Obtain an account and site on WordPress.com. Keep the confirmation email. Jot down your user name and password and be sure you bring it with you. We have a lot we want to cover and don’t want to waste time dealing with password issues.
If you have trouble with this step, send a message on the website through the contact and someone will help you get it set up prior to the Workshop.
- Make sure you have logged on to your WordPress.com site with the laptop you are bringing on a wireless network.
- Try to remember your password. We need to move quick and we don’t want to have to wait to long for folks to go through forgot password.
- If you plan to participate in the full media upload portion of the day you should have images available on your laptop and an application that will allow you to crop photos. Paint, Preview, Photoshop, GIMP etc.
If you’d like help setting up your WordPress.com account, please let us know in the comments below so that someone can help you before the workshop.
Guest wireless account has been set up. This information will be placed on each table for participants.